It is currently 21 Sep 2017, 19:51

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: possible judy hicks???
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2011, 12:10 

That "oops" from Cheetah's story is just priceless. ^_^

Also, I got this crazy idea that perhaps Judy never went to high school with Sidney, but she was hallucinating all along. It's like the book The Best Friend by R.L. Stein (not sure if anyone knows about this book) which talks about a crazy person who was so desperate for a friend that she started imagining that she went "way back" with this girl and became her stalker.

If Judy was this crazy person, this would explain why Sidney doesn't remember her. This would also explain why in that scene where Judy was talking to Dewey about his sister, Judy never said the name Tatum like she knew her, but just said "your sister".

Maybe I just really want Judy as a killer in S5... ;)

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2011, 01:15 

SpoilersForCarsOnly wrote:

Also, I got this crazy idea that perhaps Judy never went to high school with Sidney, but she was hallucinating all along. It's like the book The Best Friend by R.L. Stein (not sure if anyone knows about this book) which talks about a crazy person who was so desperate for a friend that she started imagining that she went "way back" with this girl and became her stalker.

If Judy was this crazy person, this would explain why Sidney doesn't remember her. This would also explain why in that scene where Judy was talking to Dewey about his sister, Judy never said the name Tatum like she knew her, but just said "your sister".

Judy talked to Dewey about Tatum???

And this is a good idea. What if Judy never really went to school with Sidney? What if Judy is just bat-shit crazy? I mean, I don't think Sid is that far out there to not remember someone she went to school with. I mean for God's sake she's lost so many friends over the years, you'd think she'd be able to remember Judy.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2011, 13:48 

istillscream wrote:

Judy talked to Dewey about Tatum???

And this is a good idea. What if Judy never really went to school with Sidney? What if Judy is just bat-shit crazy? I mean, I don't think Sid is that far out there to not remember someone she went to school with. I mean for God's sake she's lost so many friends over the years, you'd think she'd be able to remember Judy.

Please don't quote me on this, because I've only seen S4 twice in the theatre. But I thought Judy had this conversation with Dewey where she said she wished she was old enough at the time of the original Woodsboro murders to do the intense investigation. I think (again, I am not sure) Judy said "your sister" to Dewey when talking about Woodsboro victims. If Judy knew Tatum, wouldn't she just say Tatum instead of "your sister"?

There's a chance I'm confusing this with S3, because I know someone else (Stone?) said "your sister" to "Dewey" (Roman disguising Dewey's voice). Oh well, if I am confused then it's my turn to say oops.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2011, 16:22 

Please don't quote me on this, because I've only seen S4 twice in the theatre. But I thought Judy had this conversation with Dewey where she said she wished she was old enough at the time of the original Woodsboro murders to do the intense investigation. I think (again, I am not sure) Judy said "your sister" to Dewey when talking about Woodsboro victims. If Judy knew Tatum, wouldn't she just say Tatum instead of "your sister"?

I don't remember the line, but if it was "your sister", my guess is that it was for the benefit of the audience members who weren't familiar with the first movie and would be thinking "Who's Tatum?" (sad to think that's possible though, haha)

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2011, 19:19 

There is no "your sister." Unfortunately, the only mention of Tatum's name comes from Channing Tatum. :(

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2011, 22:22 

^^ I'll take your word for it because with your user name, surely you would know if there was any reference to Tatum in S4!

So oops... ;) Must've been S3 then.

But I still would like some kind of a twist like Judy actually never went to high school with Sidney but she was just imagining things! It would explain why we can't find Judy in Scream!

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2011, 22:43 

Tatum Riley wrote:
There is no "your sister." Unfortunately, the only mention of Tatum's name comes from Channing Tatum. :(

right. Judy never mentioned Tatum in S4.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2011, 23:34 

^^ I'll take your word for it because with your user name, surely you would know if there was any reference to Tatum in S4!

So oops... ;) Must've been S3 then.

But I still would like some kind of a twist like Judy actually never went to high school with Sidney but she was just imagining things! It would explain why we can't find Judy in Scream!

Ah, I suspect you are thinking about Scream 3. When Stone is in Dewey's trailer, he says (to who he thinks is Dewey) "Maybe I'm just checking to make sure there's no killer in here waiting to off you, like he did your little sister." A really dickish thing to say, don't you think? lol

Since obviously Marley isn't in any of the background scenes in the original, I just like to pretend that Judy was home with the flu or something. ;) haha

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2011, 13:49 

Tatum Riley wrote:
Ah, I suspect you are thinking about Scream 3. When Stone is in Dewey's trailer, he says (to who he thinks is Dewey) "Maybe I'm just checking to make sure there's no killer in here waiting to off you, like he did your little sister." A really dickish thing to say, don't you think? lol
Since obviously Marley isn't in any of the background scenes in the original, I just like to pretend that Judy was home with the flu or something. ;) haha

Absolutely. :)

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2014, 12:58 

Great point about she at the bus. Had never occurred to me.

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2017, 14:11 

it wasn't Tatum as she owned her own car and has no reason to take the Bus, and I never really thought about who it was but now I'm wondering who was it????? probably just someone being nice most likely