It is currently 20 Jan 2018, 07:53

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: why didnt randy get any?
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2011, 14:11 

ThomasTrimble wrote:
SpoilersForCarsOnly wrote:
Metallicat180 wrote:
Randy is definitely the most appealing in my eyes. I would have dated him in a heartbeat. Stu as well cos I loved his over the top, class clown personality - of course, him being a psycho changed my mind in the end. :lol:

I would've dated Randy in a heartbeat too, and never understood why Sidney went for Derek instead. I mean, Randy is her closest friend and also went through the whole Woodsboro thing with her and would understand her emotions. Also, does anyone else agree that Randy had gotten way more attractive from Scream 1 to 2?

I'd also date Mickey in a heartbeat. I found Mickey incredibly attractive and didn't understand why Hallie wouldn't show any interest back. I know, I know, Mickey's a psycho, but she didn't know that! ;)

If I could also point out, there is nothing wrong with not "getting any". There are lots of people (including myself) who want to save it just for the person we end up marrying, so I hope this doesn't turn into a thread where people would just say it's bad to be a virgin or anything. As long as there are no virgin bashings, I'm happy.

Considering this is a horror movie message board, I would think being a virgin is a bonus.

Right. Forgot. LOL... Hence I feel safe here.

Randy and Mickey = two of the hottest guys in the entire franchise, and both happen to be in S2 :)

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2011, 16:49 
no one will beat my robbie, I dont know why I lvoed him so much, I love him in scott pilgram too, theres something I find vbery sexy and adorable about him, lol

but randy is definatly it in scream 2

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2011, 18:25 

you people would date randy, but how about his characteristics? forget jamie kennedy, if you were offered to date a filmgeek would you?

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2011, 23:48 

When the geek doesn't get the girl then he doesn't get any.

Quote by Wes Craven.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2011, 23:57 
ryand4414 wrote:
you people would date randy, but how about his characteristics? forget jamie kennedy, if you were offered to date a filmgeek would you?

totally, in fact I want a boyfriend that loves horror as much as I do :D

-- Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:58 pm --

and that line always confused me, doesnt the geek USUALLY get the girl? the geeky guy likes the hot chick, he stumbled and stutters trying to ask her out, she says yes and they fall in love?

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2011, 08:48 

TheCheetahwings wrote:
no one will beat my robbie, I dont know why I lvoed him so much, I love him in scott pilgram too, theres something I find vbery sexy and adorable about him, lol

Erik was in Scott Pilgrim for literally 25-30 seconds...

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2011, 08:51 

ryand4414 wrote:

A music geek is more appealing to me, but the last guy I dated was a complete movie geek as well as a music geek. If we have stuff in common, get on well together and have a laugh - then why not!

"If you were the only suspect in a senseless bloodbath, would you be standing in the horror section?" - Randy Meeks

New Decade. New Rules.

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2011, 14:12 

ryand4414 wrote:

Heck, yeah! Not any film geek, but Randy for sure.

Then again, I might not be the best person to ask because I'd date Mickey too and I'd get killed for being naive.

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2011, 15:57 

SpoilersForCarsOnly wrote:
If I could also point out, there is nothing wrong with not "getting any". There are lots of people (including myself) who want to save it just for the person we end up marrying, so I hope this doesn't turn into a thread where people would just say it's bad to be a virgin or anything. As long as there are no virgin bashings, I'm happy.

No this thhread was never intended to bash virgins, it was just a simple query as to why Randy, well NEVER got any. When i created the thread i never did it in a virgin 'bashing' way :)

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2011, 16:33 

Cool :)

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2011, 16:39 
ethandram wrote:
TheCheetahwings wrote:

Erik was in Scott Pilgrim for literally 25-30 seconds...

yep :D still great

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2011, 17:01 

Hm... that is actually a good question, maybe people just didnt want to be with him since he was a movie geek and thought he was in a movie. cause he usually followed by the rules in horror movies, thought he broke one of them in the first and he did piss off Mrs. Loomis (who ended up killing him for making fun of her son) plus i really have no idea why Sidney didnt want to date him, cause it was a bit odvious... even stu and billy knew he had a crush on her...

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2011, 19:18 

I think Sidney only saw Randy as a friend. They most probably knew each other forever and eventually Sid just put him in the "friend zone". I can understand why in Scream 1. Randy is adorably goofy around her, but he's not much to look at. In Scream 2 though, if I was Sid I would be questioning myself cause Randy...woah...those arms..that chest. :)

Trent Shaw in Scream: the RPG Part 3

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2011, 11:46 

ryand4414 wrote:

Well considering WE'RE all film geeks... haha

Reid Caplan & Piper Bailey in Scream RPG : Part 3
Oren Farro & Jasper Lye in The Hunger Games

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2011, 12:15 

christopheroh wrote:
ryand4414 wrote:

Well considering WE'RE all film geeks... haha

yeah suppose :lol:

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2011, 14:22 

I don't know if this would help with the question or not, but maybe Sidney was too used to Randy's geekiness (and lack of sex appeal) from high school. I mean, Randy only got attractive in university. I just looked up some of Jamie's pre-Scream appearances on Ellen and let me tell you that if Randy looked like that throughout high school, then I can understand why he wouldn't exactly be popular. I'd still date him though if I was in high school, but he certainly didn't look as attractive as he did in university.

Here are some videos of Jamie on Ellen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvRO97R4taQ - Tad was renting Adam's apartment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi2xzWF3 ... re=related - Tad became the bookstore's helper

PostPosted: 18 Feb 2012, 09:22 

I've seen those videos (although those links have stopped working) and he still looked cute... I would go out with him anyway because his excitability/geekiness/pretty much everything about him makes him so endearing. He pretty much always has a slight goofiness about him in physical terms... he has lovely eyes and lips though. I think he still had "sex appeal" in Scream and therefore probably before that, just in a different way to when he was in university. And in answer to the original question God knows seriously, I wish I could "give him some" though. The fact he's considered undesirable within the Scream universe just makes him all the more appealing.

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2017, 17:45 

Because he's a dork LOL