It is currently 20 Jan 2018, 07:57

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Reaction if the killer(s) had been different.
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2013, 15:58 

So your Scream 4 would have been Jill and Aunt Kate orchestrating the murders, using Charlie as their hired muscle. Aunt Kate wants Jill to be famous like Sidney. Charlie agrees to help, under the impression that he would receive equal fame as a fellow survivor.

Is this correct?

Furthermore, how would the movie end? Would they all three get away with it? Would Sidney/Gale/Dewey survive? How many killers survive, if any?

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2013, 16:09 

Williamson>Kruger wrote:
So your Scream 4 would have been Jill and Aunt Kate orchestrating the murders, using Charlie as their hired muscle. Aunt Kate wants Jill to be famous like Sidney. Charlie agrees to help, under the impression that he would receive equal fame as a fellow survivor.

Is this correct?

Furthermore, how would the movie end? Would they all three get away with it? Would Sidney/Gale/Dewey survive? How many killers survive, if any?

Well not MY Scream 4, but if they had brought me in the way they did Ehren or one of the many writers that were working on the production that would have been my suggestion working with what we were being instructed to work with.

Jill would kill both Charlie and her mother. Killing Charlie was part of the plan with the mother, but the mother didn't count on Jill killing her too since she actually hates her and can now do so without becoming a suspect herself.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2013, 16:25 

Interesting. Given the same characters, I would have removed Jill as a killer and added Judy. Judy and Billy had a child in high school, who turns out to be Charlie. Judy and Charlie get revenge against Sidney for killing Billy. Jill and Robbie survive as the new stars of the franchise. Scream 5 could potentially be about a character being jealous of the fame Jill and Robbie get as survivors (the same motive Jill uses in the real Scream 4).

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2013, 18:57 

Williamson>Kruger wrote:
Scream 5 could potentially be about a character being jealous of the fame Jill and Robbie get as survivors (the same motive Jill uses in the real Scream 4).

I'd find it more interesting to have Jill be the target of a jealous fan who doesn't realize Jill herself is a psychopathic killer.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2013, 19:34 

That could be really cool too. Unfortunately, I feel like the fourth movie really hindered Scream 5's ability to be really creative / groundbreaking in that there are no new characters (save Hicks) to build off of. It seems like ANOTHER psycho coming after Sidney would be kinda played out by now...

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2013, 22:27 

Williamson>Kruger wrote:
That could be really cool too. Unfortunately, I feel like the fourth movie really hindered Scream 5's ability to be really creative / groundbreaking in that there are no new characters (save Hicks) to build off of. It seems like ANOTHER psycho coming after Sidney would be kinda played out by now...

No Sidney or Dewey. A divorced Gale in a different place. Back on top. Though Dewey would probably show up at some point worried about her, so I guess he'd be in it too.

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2017, 17:16 

Jill was the only new character I would have been shocked at being the killer so I was shocked