x
It is currently 26 Nov 2014, 07:30

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Proof that Stu killed Casey!
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2011, 16:04 

i find it hard to believe that skeet nor matt didn't get to be in the costume at least once on film....i mean when during tatum's death when you look at GF and his costume it's like you can almost tell what kind of outfit the killer is wearing underneath which looks exactly like what Billy has on and when Sidney slams the door on GF, it sounds too much like Stu!

"who is this?"........"someone who would KILL to find out where sidney prescott is!"

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2011, 12:01 

I like the trick question that Ghostface asks when talking to Casey. He says, "Which door am I at?" She should have said both. HAHA.

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2011, 14:30 

Ahhhh not knowing which of them did what just adds to the anxiety of it! That's why it's so good!

But b/c of this:
rambaldi47 wrote:
I always thought that Billy killed Casey because of the conversation at the fountain. After the "slice 'n dice" comment:
Tatum: "Fuck you nutcase, where were you last night?"
Randy: "Working, thank you."
Tatum: "Oh, at the video store? I thought they fired your sorry ass."
Randy: "Twice."
Stu: "I didn't kill anybody."
Billy: "Nobody said YOU did."

I always thought of the way Billy said that as meaning that he killed Casey. If you listen, Billy puts emphasis on the "you" and after knowing who the killers are, I thought that made sense, but if KW said Stu did it, then I guess that's that.

I always assumed Billy killed Casey on second watch.

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2011, 14:43 

In the fountain scene, Randy asked where Stu was when Casey was killed.
Which Tatum answered by saying: '' He was with me last night ''
Also i haven't read any good proof of Stu killing Casey in this thread.
I want FACTS not WhatIf's and iThink's or ItSoundsLike's

Also , why would the look of reconision(what's the word?) have to be related to Stu ?
Maybe she had something with Billy and didn't expect anything ?

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2011, 15:12 

Delta Lambda Zeta wrote:
Which Tatum answered by saying: '' He was with me last night ''.

And then Randy makes the great point, "was that before or after he sliced & diced". Billy was also with Sidney that night. I think following the murders at the Becker house, they each went to visit their girlfriends as a way of securing alibis. It's widely accepted that both of them were at the house, Wes & Kevin even reference it on the dvd commentary.

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2011, 15:16 

Delta Lambda Zeta wrote:
Which Tatum answered by saying: '' He was with me last night ''
Also i haven't read any good proof of Stu killing Casey in this thread.
I want FACTS not WhatIf's and iThink's or ItSoundsLike's

There isn't any proof that Billy killed Casey either, in fact there isn't any proof for who did any of the killings. Tatum said Stu was with her, well, Billy was also with Sidney the night before. She doesn't say when and how long. No matter if he was with her all night or not, it was clear Tatum said it because she was standing up for 'her man'. So it doesn't mean that much. If you want facts, how about Kevin Williamson saying on twitter that Stu killed Casey?

This is ALL speculation and I think MOST of us realize that.

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2011, 08:56 

Smashley wrote:
Delta Lambda Zeta wrote:
Which Tatum answered by saying: '' He was with me last night ''.

And then Randy makes the great point, "was that before or after he sliced & diced". Billy was also with Sidney that night. I think following the murders at the Becker house, they each went to visit their girlfriends as a way of securing alibis. It's widely accepted that both of them were at the house, Wes & Kevin even reference it on the dvd commentary.

Yes, I agree with you about this.

"No, please don't kill me Mr. Ghostface...I wanna be in the sequel!" -Tatum Riley, Scream

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2011, 12:33 

I always thought it was Billy who killed Casey, due to the fact that during the scene at school when the characters are sitting on the fountain:

Stu: 'Nah, I did'nt kill anybody'
Billy: 'Nobody said YOU did'

I always thought it was him having a little, sly go at him for having to do it.
I may just be reading into the dialogue too much...

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2011, 13:27 

WashingMachines wrote:
I always thought it was Billy who killed Casey, due to the fact that during the scene at school when the characters are sitting on the fountain:

Stu: 'Nah, I did'nt kill anybody'
Billy: 'Nobody said YOU did'

I always thought it was him having a little, sly go at him for having to do it.
I may just be reading into the dialogue too much...

More people have said that and I get what you're saying, but would that really make sense? By stressing the 'you' he would imply that they're actually saying somebody else (Billy) had killed Casey and Steve. Which wasn't the case. If Billy wanted to imply that he was the killer shouldn't he have said something like 'I know YOU didn't'.

Anyway, I think it's a little bit like when someone says 'Someone stole my money' and someone else goes '*I* didn't do it', to which the other replies 'Well, nobody said YOU did." No need to go in defense-mode. I think it was a warning from Billy to Stu, that he didn't have to defend himself like that because nobody really accused him of murder, he should just shut up or else he's acting too suspicious. Just check the look he gives him.

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2011, 12:13 

CrypticOne wrote:
I like the trick question that Ghostface asks when talking to Casey. He says, "Which door am I at?" She should have said both. HAHA.

Haha, the second time I watched the movie with a then-friend of mine, she said, "When the chair comes flying through the window, I'd have said BACK DOOR, BACK DOOR," and I said, "There's two killers, it could have been both.."

I always figured that, whoever actually killed Casey & Steve, that Billy was the one to string Casey up. Like, maybe Billy killed Steve because I really can't imagine Billy Loomis would pass up a chance to get the "first" murder in on their killing spree -- but then had Stu kill Casey. Stu leaves to be with Tatum, Billy - having the far more demented mind - guts her and strings her up for mommy & daddy, then goes to Sid's.

We'll ride through the city tonight, see the city's ripped insides
We'll see the bright & hollow sky, we'll see the stars that shine so bright
The sky was made for us tonight.

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2011, 13:33 

It was Stu, I mean he dated her. breifly.

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2011, 13:55 

I also believe Stu killed Casey, but to say it's because he had dated her and had more motivation to kill her isn't really an argument. As the scene plays out it was just a matter of who got to her first, technically either of them could have killed her.

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2011, 14:06 

Given the brutality of Casey's murder, I think it was Billy who did it. Randy's throw away comment about "before or after you sliced and diced" doesn't really mean anything. If Tatum said Stu was her, then he was with her. She hardly any reason to lie.

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2011, 14:16 

Mrs Loomis wrote:
Given the brutality of Casey's murder, I think it was Billy who did it. Randy's throw away comment about "before or after you sliced and diced" doesn't really mean anything. If Tatum said Stu was her, then he was with her. She hardly any reason to lie.

She says Stu was with her the night before, which is probably true, but she doesn't say when and for how long. We know Billy was with Sidney as well. Then Randy asks if he was with her before or after Casey and Steve were murdered, to which she never gives an answer. If his comment doesn't mean anything, then why should Tatum's comment? She was just standing up for 'her man', she probably truly believed he couldn't have done it. And as has been said many times before, there is a general agreement that both were there because of the trick question about the doors and the front door that was open. Also, Kevin Williamson himself said Stu killed Casey.

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2011, 07:17 

ha, what more proof do u need than kevin williamson saying it was stu that killed casey, i dont undesratnd why anybody would disbelieve the guy who wrote the film. mr ghotface said this on like the first page, yet people still keep saying "i think its billy" LOL

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2011, 07:21 

Well i know one thing for sure.
We will never know
But everything leads to Stu.
but i don't think they tried to make an reference to Stu.

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2011, 10:56 

mmtuk wrote:
ha, what more proof do u need than kevin williamson saying it was stu that killed casey, i dont undesratnd why anybody would disbelieve the guy who wrote the film. mr ghotface said this on like the first page, yet people still keep saying "i think its billy" LOL

Agreed, because the only reality that actually exists is what was in Kevin's mind when he wrote it.

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2011, 14:21 

Casey's "look" should be taken with a grain of salt though. I don't think that was ever meant to be an "OMFG it's_________" because that would give the killer away too early in the movie. The first time i watched the movie and then finding out a little bit afterwards that Stu was Casey's ex, i never thought "omg that's why she had that look on her face," i don't think it's supposed to work like that really. She could've given that same look had it been Randy or Billy because they were all classmates and knew each other.

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2011, 16:41 

I think it was Billy who killed Casey. To this day, I don't see what 'look' people are referring to when Casey pulls off the mask. She looked into his face, then up at the knife. Not even a widening of the eyes. And, as ScaryMovie said, if there is something that I'm missing, it probably still could've been Billy as the alleged 'look' could've worked had it been a classmate of hers at all. An 'OMFG, its____' look would definitely be intended for someone like Stu, but, I don't see that kind of expression on her at all. Also, we can't really use Ghostface's voicings because those were done by Roger Jackson. That would make any similarity to other actors' voices coincidental

I recently read an interesting theory concerning Casey's death that I hadn't seen before; what if Billy and Stu switched off after physically engaging Casey? The poster said that they believed the one who first finds Casey and gets hit with the phone stayed down and the other one is the Ghostface that crashes through the window on top of her and, eventually, kills her (they felt the recovery was too quick for it to have been the same person). Any thoughts on this?

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2011, 16:43 

ScaryMovie wrote:
Casey's "look" should be taken with a grain of salt though. I don't think that was ever meant to be an "OMFG it's_________" because that would give the killer away too early in the movie. The first time i watched the movie and then finding out a little bit afterwards that Stu was Casey's ex, i never thought "omg that's why she had that look on her face," i don't think it's supposed to work like that really. She could've given that same look had it been Randy or Billy because they were all classmates and knew each other.

That's the thing though, on first watch I don't think you think about her reaction until Stu and Billy reveal themselves as the killers and then you'll sit there and think "oh yeah, Stu dated Casey but she dumped him, he has a motive to do it, she looks kind of shocked as she pulls the mask off". I've always believed it was Stu who killed Casey, I think Stu killed a lot of them but we know that both Billy and Stu were there because I think when the caller asks Casey which door they are at, Stu is at the patio door and Billy is at the front door on the phone to trick her because she'd lose either way.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next